Export data from YouTube Analytics to analyze large sets of performance metrics. You can export data while looking at either a channel or a specific video. If you're a Content Manager, you can also download reports for multiple channels. Downloaded reports are limited to 500 rows. Use the YouTube Reporting API to download more than 500 rows of data.
Export data for a channel or video
- Sign in to YouTube Studio.
- From the left menu, select Analytics.
- Find the report you’d like to download and click SEE MORE.
- Make any adjustments you’d like to the report.
- At the top, select Export current view .
- Choose your preferred file format
Export data in Content Management System (CMS)
If you’re a content manager, you can use the Analytics tab of CMS to download data.
- Sign in to your Content Manager.
- Select Analytics.
- Select the report you’d like to download.
- At the top of the page, click Export report.
- Select your preferred file format.
You can also choose from various downloadable reports on the Reports tab of CMS to help you analyze videos, assets, claims, references, and more.
Export data from YouTube APIs
You can also get data from the YouTube Analytics API and the YouTube Reporting API. The YouTube Analytics API allows both channel owners and Content Managers to download custom reports of their YouTube Analytics data. The YouTube Reporting API allows you to download entire data sets in bulk.
Deleted content in YouTube Analytics
YouTube will remove deleted videos, playlists, and channels from YouTube Analytics, and the YouTube Analytics API when you request it. Data from deleted items will still be counted in aggregate stats and totals. To get an accurate number, use the totals in YouTube Analytics.